Review of Cufflinks.com
Disclosure: Some of the links on this page may be affiliate links. This review is based on my own personal experience shopping at Cufflinks.com.
My shopping experience
I first heard of Cufflinks.com when I was looking for a tie bar to purchase as a gift. If you have any hard-to-buy-for people in your life like your father-in-law, uncle or other male relatives, a tie bar (or tie clip if you prefer) is the perfect gift. I looked at several different sites, but settled on Cufflinks.com because
- they have an excellent product range
- pricing started low (good news for me) although there's something for any budget, from low to high
- most importantly, I could see they were staying on top of men's trends really well.
After browsing the site, I ordered two different tie bars, one for my father-in-law and one for my uncle. It was easy to find items that I wanted and which would fit the tastes of each recipient. The checkout process was convenient and simple, and my order arrived with the stated timeframe. The products looked superb - and a lot pricier than the amount I had paid for them. This is what you want when buying a gift for someone!
Although Cufflinks.com is based in the US, they deliver globally. Shipping charges depend on size and weight of items, and also the destination. These costs are shown clearly in the cart at checkout before committing to any payment. Simply type in the shipping address and the cart will auto-update with shipping price.
- Modern stylish site, easy to browse items
- A range of products in every type of men's accessory
- They make it very clear how your item will be presented. Tie bars will come in a presentation box. Each of the products shown on the site contains a product picture of the presentation box in which it will arrive.
- Products start at an affordable price point
- The option to engrave items is available if you want to give a personalized gift
- They stay on top of men's trends very well indeed; for example hidden message tie bars.
- The price range is so wide that it can be odd to see two items with some similarities yet at very different price points.
The pros far outweighed the cons, as it was not a big deal to me to have wide price ranges. Besides, it's easy to sort and limit items by price if desired.
Here are pics I took of my items when they arrived, showing the box and tie bar:
Cufflinks.com is a reliable and legitimate retailer of men's accessories. They have an excellent range of high quality, well-presented products. Price points vary; there is something for every budget. Orders are packaged safely and delivered within the specified timeframe. I highly recommend Cufflinks.com if you're looking for accessories for yourself or for a gift for that hard-to-buy-for person.